Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My Illustrious Return to Blogging

Okay, I just wrote a massive return post that the internet ate thanks to stupid FB chat. Whenever I hit backspace while I have FB chat open it deletes whatever I am writing - whether it is on a message board or on my blog. Grrr.

Anyway, here is my massive post in brief. I'm going to try to get back into blogging, but it will probably continue to be very random.

I actually had a coherent and organized post written tonight, but I don't feel like rewriting it. So here it is in short!

1) Ritz crackers are frickin' amazing. I almost ate a whole sleeve of them.
2) Two hour delays at school actually end up being incredibly long days. Seeing your six classes all in a row - even if they are only for 25 minutes - makes for a very long day. Additionally, trying to teach anything in 25 minutes is REALLY hard!
3) I'm drinking an incredibly large glass of Chardonnay right now in preparation for the enormous stack of papers I have to grade.
4) I am loving the 4 day weekend that is coming up, but not the fact that it will be the last break we have until Spring Break in April...
5) There are 94 days until Spring Break aka Abigail goes to Harry Potter land and Disney World and acts like a 12 year old

1 comment:

Abby said...

sooooooooo jealous of your harry potter adventure!!!