Monday, January 17, 2011

Four Things Monday

I know I still need to finish my 30 Great Details and as slow as it is going I have every intention of finishing it; however, my pal Kara over at Kara's Marathon tagged me in this so here goes...

Four TV Shows I Watch:

- Bones

- Glee

- Parenthood

- How I Met Your Mother

Four Things I’m Passionate About:

- Teaching

- Running

- Sports of all kinds

- Horses

Four Words/Phrases I Use Too Much:

- "Ummmm..."

- I just realized I call my kids "folks" all the time

- "One time at the ranch...." (I talk about the ranch way too much)

- "But anyway..."

Four Things I’ve Learned From The Past:

- Coupons are awesome

- Having pictures of your boyfriend in every room is a huge mistake. Breakup 1 taught me that, breakup 2 was much easie

- Don't be afraid to open up the door just because you think someone is trying to sell you something or get you to come to their Church. Sometimes you get carolers!

- Life is way too short to live with regret

Four Things I’m Looking Forward To:

- Spending the summer at the ranch with my little niece or nephew!

- Spring break at Harry Potter land in T - 89 days!!

- The last four weeks of school after SOLs

- Meeting Kara and Matt's little boy!

Four Things I Love About Winter:

- Snow days, snow days, snow days!

- Brunswick stew!

- Curing up with fleece blankets

- Buying an inordinate amount of Swiss Miss hot cocoa and marshmallows and using all the mugs I never use 'cos I don't drink coffee

No comments: