Friday, October 1, 2010

Feel Good Friday



Today's Five for Friday, courtesy of the Girl Next Door Grows Up!

1) I ran 7 1/2 miles! That is the most I have run in probably 4 years and I felt great. (The downside to this is I have been unable to follow-up this performance as I have a bad muscle strain and can't run until Monday).

2) I'm going to my first UVA football game of the year tomorrow! AND I'm meeting a boy at the tailgate that my coworker has set me up with (or his wife has). What better place to meet someone than at a tailgate with cold beer, food on the grill and football!

3) I booked my spring break vacation to Disney World and Harry Potter land! One of my old friends and I from high school decided it would be a fun to just kick back and be a kid for a few days.

4) I have raised almost $500 for Team Fisher House with only about 3 weeks to go until the big race. Donate, donate, donate!!!

5) I made it through the first 6 weeks of school without any meltdowns (on my part), calls to a parent, or all-nighters (which I had more than a few of last year). All in all this year is shaping up to be immensely better than my first year.

2 comments:

Erin Janda Rawlings said...

Found your blog on Feel Good Friday with the Girl Next Door.

Looks like you have quite a few things to feel good about. . .I especially like to hear the beginning of the school year is off to a great start. Yea!

Anonymous said...

I think Harry Potter Land would be so cool to see!!!! What fun!

You had a great week, have a super weekend too!